2008年12月12日星期五

take a short break!

I'm going to make my short break to one of the South Province of Vietnam, Pham Thiet for 2 days. I been there once, with Singapore colleague round trip in the same day, took total 8 hours drive. damn tired and not fun at all.

This trip happen due to one of my colleague and 4 of their friends having same birthday in this December, some of them were born in the same day even. Thus make this trip happen with a big group of friends, 11pax. One of the schedule is mountain trekking to pray the God Of Mercy, 2 hours in estimation. I been lazying for work-out, am i well prepared for this challenge? I can make it in Nepal, so do in Pham Thiet!

My energy become lesser and lesser nowadays, i concluded it by long long time i did not take a break since Nepal trip. Yah! why not give myself a short break? for body and mind relaxing!

Unfortunately i feel not good these few days, tiring and seems going to be sick. And something has come to my mind.... Is God testing me now? Is God giving me a signal not to go Pham Thiet?

Anyhow, i'll try to make this short holiday happens.....

pls be patience and wait for my trip report yah!

have a nice weekend yah, my dear friends!


2008-12-12

2 条评论:

昕倩 说...

So..what next ?

pho3b3 说...

coming soon! u know, i m slow motion.....

b patience yah!